Globus Hospital for Joint Replacement is the only specialised joint replacement centre in Uttar Pradesh, to be NABH accredited.
What does NABH Accreditation means for patients?
- The award for NABH accreditation means that the organisation ensures:
- Commitment to create a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountability towards patient care.
- Establishment of protocols and policies as per National/International standards for patient care, medication management, consent process, patient safety, clinical outcomes, medical records, infection control and staffing.
- Patients are treated with respect, dignity and courtesy at all times.
- Patients are involved in care planning and decision making.
- Patients are treated by qualified and trained staff.
- Feedback from patients is sought and complaints (if any) are addressed.
- Transparency in billing and availability of tariff list
- Continuous monitoring of its services for improvement.
- Commitment to prevent adverse events that may occur.